Friday, March 19, 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot

My favourite surfing spot is the living room. Why? Because I've been surfing the net for the past 3 years in the living room. Simply because the room is small, hot and boring. In the living room, I can sit on the sofa, with my laptop on the lap (of course) and watch TV while surfing. That even help me with new ideas. Each time I saw an interesting news on the TV, I'll blog it right away.

All of this is possible thanks to the technology we call wifi and wireless broadband. No more cables hanging behind the laptop, we can even surf in the toilet! Haha (nope never done that). But since I'm surfing more each day and updating blog more frequently, I need more speed!

Now here comes the good offer from P1 W1MAX. The good guys over there is introducing the Portable Modem Wiggy with speed up to 10mbps! Just what everyone needs! If you're looking for speed up surfing, get the Wiggy from P1 W1MAX

I saw this living room in my dream last night!
(plush sofas and tv sold separately)

Getting Wiggy with it!



Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

Related Posts with Thumbnails