Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pimp Your Iphone - With SLR Lenses!

The very first camera phone I used was a Docomo phone, back in Japan. It was among the first handphones with a built-in camera. Back then it had very low megapixels. I'm not sure the exact figure but I was pretty sure less than a-megapixel camera.  However, back then it was a big hit. I often took photos of friends, and make their profile photos so that everyone had their own faces each time a phone call comes in.

But these accessories developed fast from time to time. 6 years have passed since my first camera phone, and I can hardly see any camera phone with resolution less than 2MP. There's already a 12 megapixel camera phone. A Sony Ericsson if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure if it should be call a phone, or a digital camera.

Anyway, I don't want to go further on the megapixel issue (maybe in later posts), I want to share about a guy that 'pimps' his iphone camera; by attaching a SLR lense to the iphone!

Yeap, I couldn't imagine it when reading for the first time. Read for yourself. With photos if you don't believe me. An iphone attached with a 50mm lens! Not sure how it's gonna fit in the pockets!


SOURCE : Captin Nod - The Phone-O-Scope

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Sila komen dengan bernas dan pandangan korang amatlah dialu-alukan

Related Posts with Thumbnails