Friday, January 15, 2010

Cheating Husband get caught in Facebook by his own Wife!

Another Facebook related story. Facebook not only connects people, but sometimes disconnects too. I'm not sure about divorce cases caused by Facebook here in Malaysia, but there's many cases in the UK and US.

This is a real life story I read from the Daily Mail UK website. About a wife that suspects her husband was cheating on her, and tried to prove it by testing her husband's loyalty to her on Facebook.

continue reading on..






Suspicious that her husband of seven years was cheating on her, or at least capable of infidelity, she posed as a much younger - and less eloquent - woman on Facebook called Laura Willsham.

Then she asked Simon if he wanted to be her 'friend'. What happened next destroyed their marriage.

I posed as a 21-year-old blonde bimbo, so I had to have the language to match,' she explains. 'I'd write them in text speak, or insert abbreviations. I'd even add the odd spelling mistake, just to make it more authentic.It wasn't Facebook that tore my marriage apart, it was my husband. The internet just showed me what he was like

Well, Simon, 44, was certainly fooled. His replies to his newfound Facebook 'friend' were flirtatious from the off, and culminated in crude sexual suggestions.
At several points he tried to arrange a meeting with his young admirer, clearly expecting a sexual encounter.

It wasn't Facebook that tore my marriage apart, it was my husband. The internet just showed me what he was like

The pair divorced, bitterly, just after Stella's first birthday, and eight weeks later Simon married the woman from Australia, the woman he had had an affair with and whom he had described to the fake Laura as 'disposable'.

SOURCE : DailyMail UK

1 feedbacks:

Cik Meow said...

aku pon clash sbb bf kantoi kat fb :P

Post a Comment

Sila komen dengan bernas dan pandangan korang amatlah dialu-alukan

Related Posts with Thumbnails