Wednesday, January 6, 2010

(HOT) Upcoming Movie Trailer; Prince of Persia : Sands of Time

I'm a fan of Prince of Persia game since it first came out in 2D version. I remember playing the game during my school days on the 486Mhz Computer.


remember this screen?



remember jumping over the ledge with spikes coming out of it?



I played this on the classic XBOX
love the slow motion stuffs!




Prince of Persia : The Two Thrones




I gets better with "Warrior Within"


Now, the popular game is coming to the movies! Yes check this trailer out. Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time movie. Gotta love those slow motion takes..Can't wait.
Hey nuffnang? When will you start the contest..heheh





0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Sila komen dengan bernas dan pandangan korang amatlah dialu-alukan

Related Posts with Thumbnails