Monday, November 16, 2009

Xbox with Twitter, Facebook and more?? *SIGH*



I'm always a fan of XBOX console. I had fun with the 1st edition of XBOX that I bought back in 2003 until it malfunction a fews later. The first game that I played on the XBOX was Project Gotham Racing.

Then came XBOX360. I been planning to buy one, but unable to do so due to financial problem..(hehe)

I read about this from Engadget website. I'm not sure about others, but what do you think when XBOX console is intergrated with Twitter, Facebook & so on? I personally think that a game console should only be a game console. I rather be racing or street fighting on XBOX rather that socializing on Facebook.



SOURCE : ENGADGET

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Sila komen dengan bernas dan pandangan korang amatlah dialu-alukan

Related Posts with Thumbnails