CASIO is well known for it's Shock Proof Wrist Watch, The G-SHOCK line-ups. CASIO is also among the thinnest compact camera makers with it's EXILIM series. CASIO is merging both and come up with it's latest camera, the EX-G1. It's the thinnest shock resist digital camera in the world. This camera is said to be FREEZEPROOF, WATERPROOF(equivalent to IEC/JIS Protection Class 8 waterproofing; CASIO claimed that the camera can be used for 60 continuous minutes at a water depth of 10 feet) & also DUSTPROOF(equivalent to IEC/JIS Protection Class 6 dustproofing)!
- It's thin profile with just 0.78 inch thick (world thinnest!)
- 2.5 inch rear LCD (960 x 240 resolution)
- 12.1 MP sensor This thin stylish model features a large 2.5-inch monitor with 230,400 dots of high resolution and a non-extending 3X zoom lens ranging from 38-114mm (35 mm film camera equivalent).
- 3x Optical Zoom
- Intelligent AF When the camera is pointed at a desired shot, the Intelligent AF function automatically detects the photo subject even if it is not a human face and determines the focus and exposure area accordingly.
- Movie mode (848 x 480)
- 35.7MB inbuilt memory
- microSD/SDHC expansion slot
With this rugged digital camera, who knows..even RAMBO could be interested.. :P
SOURCE : ENGADGET
PIC via GEEKY GADGET