Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Google Suggest : Let's Have Some Fun

Are you feeling bored? Are you stressed with your workload? It's lunchbreak but you're on a diet and have nothing to do?

Why not try a new way to overcome all that with Google! Have fun with the Google search box. Check out all those ridiculous suggestions from Google. This could mean a lot of fun!

Let's do a simple trial with the basic word for making questions, e.g Who, Where, When, What, Why, and How.

1. Who
I just don't understand the last one; "who won megan wants a millionaire"? What's up with that..
Well, this one just not quite make it. Let's try another one..

2. Where
"Where are they now"? Does everyone thinks that google know everything? "Where's Waldo" is quite a common one. "wheres my refund"? Why ask that on Google? Haha

3. How
"how i met your mother". I guess this would come out. Since I'm a fan of this popular TV Series. But I wonder who would google "how to get pregnant". Maybe some 10year old kid trying to get pregnant but too shy to ask her parents?

4. Why
Okay, this one hit the mark. I 'LOL'ed at this one. First phrase that caught my attention was "why is there a dead pakistani on my couch". Like who cares? or why in the world would a dead pakistani be on your couch? "why do dogs eat poop"? I would like to know too haha. "why do i get married"? I guess he/she is unlucky & regretted on marriage and looking for consultation from Google. Why "whyy"?? typo probably.
5. What
First thing you'll notice is "what are these strawberries doing on my nipples I need them for the fruit salad". Wow that is a long one. I'm not sure if this is a song title, or a movie title. But the person who google this must be some freak with strawberries on the nipples..haha

6. When
"When will I die", this guy needs some motivation. "when to take pregnancy test", well I guess this person just had sex, and the next minute googled about this.

7. I want
I'm sure all the suiciders in the world would google the same thing.."I want to die"



Well, there goes our little session with Google Suggest from the google search box. Try it out!

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Sila komen dengan bernas dan pandangan korang amatlah dialu-alukan

Related Posts with Thumbnails