Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Facebook on Gaming Console? WTF!

Previously I've blogged about XBOX intergration with Facebook and Twitter application. Guess what, a day after XBOX live debuts with Facebook intergration, Sony announced that PS3 and Facebook are coming together. Oh my, both game consoles are turning into a "social networking consoles"??? I could care less about these features especially on a hardcore gaming console.

Of course many of us have game console (be it PS3 or XBOX) and yes we also use facebook in our daily lives, but seriously I don't understand why they should combine them. Damn! In the future, I could imagine girls rushing to the TV, turn on the PS3..but LOG INTO FACEBOOK!!! ARGHHHH

Anyways, I've did some study on the evolution of these game console after combining with Facebook Apps.

CASE #1 : When XBOX have Facebook, you would need the qwerty keypad attachment as you need to type more. Which means more investment. (I would rather buy new games..haha)


CASE #2 : When PS3 have Facebook, you would need the qwerty keypad attachment as you need to type more. Which means more investment. (I would rather buy new games..haha) - this is copied from above :P
 

To cut things short, the XBOX360 and PS3 will eventually transform itself from a gaming console, into a Personal Desktop! Now leave the PS3 for games ONLY!! haha

 

SOURCE : ENGADGET

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Sila komen dengan bernas dan pandangan korang amatlah dialu-alukan

Related Posts with Thumbnails